If you have tree removal or tree trimming needs in the Tampa area turn to Florida’s number one tree and stump removal service company; Signature Tree and Home. With our years of experience and specialized equipment we’ve got all your tree needs covered. Overgrown trees can cause damage to your house, deck, patio, lawn, fence, and other surrounding areas. Tree removal is no small job and requires professional assistance to ensure your safety and that of your neighbors.
For Immediate Service Contact Us Today!
Cutting Down Trees Requires Skill and Training
At first you might think little about cutting down that old Oak tree in the back yard. It’s decomposing, looks like it has terminates, and that limb hanging over the garage has always made you a little nervous. But when it comes time to take the tree down, you’re second guessing the whole process. This is good and any time you're going to remove a tree you need to ask yourself a few questions:
- Do I have the right tools?
- How do I make sure the tree falls the right way without causing unwanted damage?
- If the tree is diseased does it make a difference?
- What do I do with the tree once it's cut down?
- Does my neighborhood/HOA have rules against tree removal?
If you cannot confidently answer all these questions call us today and let the professionals at Signature Tree and Home remove that tree safely. When it comes to cutting down trees, it’s never as easy as it looks. It’s an extremely dangerous process, and one that requires the right training, skills, and tools to do it safely and effectively.
What Does Tree Removal Include?
Depending on your needs, professional tree removal companies cover a range of services beyond just cutting down the tree. During our process, the following are included:
- Assessment - Our assessment includes looking for signs of disease, rot, and termite damage; how to make the tree fall properly, and if any power lines or structures are in the way
- Consultation - Discussion of the health of the tree or trees and our removal plan
- Falling - Physically cutting down the tree, which can require having to rope and cut specific branches to protect permanent structures
- Removal - The wood from the tree can either be left for firewood or removed by Signature Tree and Home
- Stump Grinding - If you’d like the stump removed as well, stump grinding can be included during the tree removal process
Let Us Know if We Can Help
If you need tree removal, stump removal, or tree pruning services in Tampa, Florida or the surrounding areas, contact Signature Tree and Home today!