Hurricane Preparedness Tampa Florida
Hurricanes are nothing new for those of us living in Tampa Bay, but no matter how used to them we might be, some of those storms can get pretty intense. At Signature Tree & Home, we take hurricane preparedness seriously, which is why we work extra hard to make sure that our clients’ property are prepared for the hurricane season when it comes. Below are just a few of the services we offer to specifically prepare our clients’ properties for hurricane season.
When you hire Signature Tree & Home, before hurricane season hits, we’ll do the following:
• Prune trees properly. Most fallen or damaged trees are usually a result of improper cutting or pruning; properly pruned trees are less likely to fall or break during a storm.
• Remove the interior branches. This will thin the canopy of the tree and allow the winds to pass through it more easily.
• Correctly dispose of all tree cuttings since branches and stumps left out in the open can become projectiles during a storm.
For clients who call us after a hurricane storm hits, we’ll do the following:
• Survey your property and remove trees or branches that are blocking access to your home.
• Cut any leaning or split trees that have a high probability of falling and causing additional damage to lives or property.
• Remove trees that are blocking access to utility poles or boxes.
• Evaluate storm damage to make sure as many trees as possible are saved. A well-cared-for tree is one of the best ways to protect your home from storm damage.
Unlike a lot of other tree trimmers out there, we’re proud to say that we’re licensed, bonded and insured for our clients’ peace of mind.
Worried about your property’s ability to withstand the coming hurricane season? Has a storm hit your property hard? Give Signature Tree & Home a call. We’ll come out, take a look, and help you out as best we can.