Need a tree removed? Turn to Tampa Florida’s number one tree and stump removal service company, Signature Tree & Home. With our years of experience and specialized equipment we’ve got your tree removal needs covered.
Tree removal is no small job. It requires professional assistance to ensure your safety. Overgrown trees can cause damage to your house, deck, patio, lawn, and other areas. But you should do your homework before you just remove the tree altogether. Sure, you might think cutting down that old Oak tree in the backyard will be easy. It’s decomposing, looks like it has termites, and that limb hanging over the garage is making you nervous. But before removing a tree, you should ask a few questions:
- Do I have the right tools?
- How do I make sure the tree falls the right way without causing unwanted damage?
- Does it make a difference if it's a diseased tree?
- What do I do with the tree once it's cut down?
- Does my neighborhood/HOA have rules against removals?
If you cannot answer these questions with confidence, call us today. The pros at Signature Tree & Home can remove that tree safely. After all, tree removal isn't as easy as it looks. It can be dangerous, and requires the right training, skills, and tools to do it safely and effectively. Fortunately, we've got your tree removal needs covered.
What Does Tree Removal Include?
Signature Tree & Home offers a range of services beyond just tree removal.
- Assessment: We'll look for signs of disease, rot, and termite damage; explore how to make the tree fall properly, and see if any power lines or structures are in the way
- Consultation: Discussion of the health of the tree/trees and our removal plan
- Falling: Cutting down the tree, which can require having to rope and cut specific branches to protect permanent structures
- Removal: We can either leave the wood from the tree for you, or remove it
- Stump Grinding: If you’d like the stump removed as well, stump grinding can be included.
Whatever your tree removal needs, call Signature Tree & Home today. We’re happy to help!